My guest this week is Elizabeth Prata writer of the blog, “the-end-time-blog.com” and we are discussing whether or not God speaks to us audibly.
Elizabeth warns us of false teachers claiming, “God told me…” and teaches us how to listen to the Holy Spirit while being careful not to claim direct revelations from God.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. The resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below.
Please do leave a (5 star) rating on iTunes. That is how other homemakers find this podcast too.
Show Notes and References:
Have you been encouraged? Subscribe!
This podcast covers:
- Elizabeth discusses the “God told me” religion.
- Elizabeth answers the question of whether or not God talks to us audibly.
- Elizabeth explains the difference between hearing audible voices and claims that God “spoke to your heart”
- Elizabeth teaches us why claiming direct revelation from God is dangerous.
- Elizabeth discusses her view on full-time (outside the home) ministry for moms of young children.
- Why Elizabeth believes this is important for the Christian mom and wife to know.
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian women
- Christian Homemakers seeking Biblical truth
Where you can find Elizabeth:
Please share, if this would encourage another.