As Christian homemakers, we adorn the gospel by caring for our homes and families well. This is the responsibility we’ve been given as women. This is the primary place where our ministry takes place. How can we honor God in these roles that He’s placed us in? One way is by learning practical ways to manage our homes. And that is just what this podcast is all about today!
I named my blog “Confidently Called” to always remind us that the word “confident” is defined as having a strong belief or full assurance. Are you confident you are managing your home well? Marci will encourage you to this end. Take a listen, roll up your sleeves, and jump into practical and Biblical home management.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 50 minutes. The resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below.
Please do leave a (5 star) rating on iTunes. That is how other homemakers find this podcast too.
Have you been encouraged? Subscribe!
This podcast covers:
- Why we are called, in the Bible, to be keepers of our homes
- How sound doctrine is foundational for Godly living
- An explanation of Titus 2
- How homemaking is a ministry and so much more than dishes and laundry
- Easy ways for homemakers to be more productive at home
- Why “winging it” is a recipe for our worst days
- Marci’s morning routine
- How a wife and homemaker can get more done each day without frustration
- Home management tips if you feel overwhelmed
- Signs that our schedule is too full
- Where to start if you’re in utter chaos
- How to find an older Titus 2 woman
- Why self-discipline is important
- Marci’s best planning tips and helpful resources
- Cleaning tips
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian women
- Overwhelmed homemakers
- Those who need practical homemaking advice
- Any Christian woman who wants to learn to honor God in this way
Where you can Find Marci:
- Resisting Gossip with Marci Ferrell Episode 15
- Focused Day Planner – (the planner I created)
- Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner
- Google Calendar
- Weekly Home Cleaning Schedule
Good words and guidance.. sadly, many younger ones don’t want the “help.” Great-grandma Elsie always said, “Make the beds, do the dishes, sweep the floor. Every day.”
Tried and true advice!
I am a younger(ish) mom and appreciate the help of the Titus 2 women. I have had some wonderful older women in my journey thus far, and learned so much by their example. I had never been asked if I wanted the help, but was involved in their lives by their reaching out to me and making us a part of their lives. I am grateful to God for this.
I loved this podcast, Jennifer! It is one of the best ones! I love the practicality of it and the wisdom and uplifting words of Marci Ferrell.
Some of the best training comes from “just” being part of other’s lives.
It was one of my favorites too!