This lively and upbeat episode will leave you with ideas and inspiration to not only make your home just a little bit prettier, but also how to weave household organization into home decorating! So many good ideas here!
My conversation today is with April from Love Our Real Life. She is a wife and mother of 2. Our conversation is all about bringing beauty into your home in expensive and simple ways. I was inspired and blessed to come away with a few ideas for my own home. You’ll find a detailed list below of most of what we discuss.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. And, please do leave a rating on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
This podcast covers:
- Decorating in a small home
- Finding time and simple ways to decorate
- How home decor makes a home feel peaceful and cozy
- Wisely incorporating Pinterest ideas
- Where to start if you have no decorating sense
- Creating cozy without clutter
- and more…
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- All homemakers
Where to Find April:
Jenifer Muir says
Super podcast! April is the best. We have several “Love Our Real Life” inspired projects around our home!