As I often say, homemaking is more than just cooking and cleaning. So much more! Learning about taking care of your family with things like essential oils and removing toxins from your home can be exciting and really add to the art of homemaking. It’s a blessed life!
My conversation today is with Tonya Chapa; wife, mother, grandmother, homemaker and essential oil enthusiast! Tonya has extensive knowledge, based on years of personal experience, of essential oils. I’m still learning how to use oils, so I invited her to the podcast so she could share with not only me, but you too!
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 40 minutes. And, please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
What essential oils are
How the oils work
How to use them
- What essential oils are good for
- How a wife can use EO’s to replace toxic products in her home
- Safety precautions to consider for adults, children and pets
- What the definition of a pure oil is
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian women interested in learning about essential oils
- Moms who want to remove toxins from their homes
- Homemakers who want to start a home business
Where to Find Tonya:
- The Think Dirty App
- 6-Pack XL Wool Dryer Balls
- 100% New Zealand Virgin Wool Dryer Balls-6 Pack
- Young Living Income Disclosure Statement
- We didn’t mention this in the podcast but Tonya is offering $25 back on all kit sales this week!