Being a good homemaker is right and Biblical, but we can’t remain joyfully consistent in this without the LORD. This podcast will encourage you to put God first, by getting into God’s Word, and give you ideas how to do that even as a busy wife, mother and homemaker.
My conversation today is with Darlene Schacht. Darlene is a wife of over 25 years, and mother to four. Through her blog and resources, she encourages wives to put God first in their lives, to love their husbands and children, and be good homemakers as doing so brings glory to God.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. All the resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below, aaand… please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
This podcast covers:
- How a busy homemaker “finds time” for prayer and daily Bible reading
- Why Bible study and reading is important for homemakers
- Putting God first
- Why we love our husband and children and strive for excellent homemaking
- Effective ways to remember Scripture
- Thoughts on early morning Bible reading vs. spending that time with your husband
- and more!
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian homemakers
- Busy homemakers who want ideas on how to make time for prayer, Bible reading and study
Selina Sawley says
Hi, Iam interested in the Confidently Called course. When is the next one starting?