Thank you for your interest in the Focused Homemaking Training Course. Since you clicked to learn more about it, you may be wondering if this is for you or not. Does any of this sound like you?
- Putting it all together! I can’t seem to get more than one “extra” thing done in a day, sometimes not even that.
- Having a routine and knowing what needs to be done daily.
- Children not wanting to follow or do the schedule.
- Keeping up! I hop from one job to the next.
- Feeling like my work doesn’t matter or isn’t approved of by society.
- Clutter and managing time with small children and spouse with duties.
- Special needs children. I need help in figuring out what I can to do make homemaking life easier for the days when literally nothing else can get done.
- Deep cleaning on a regular basis and decluttering.
- Keeping to a schedule, simplifying and remembering what I need to do.
- Prioritizing what the most important things are.
- Organization and procrastinating
- Juggling working and effective homemaking– my mom didn’t train me at all.
- Finding time to do everything that needs to be done.
- Having no desire to cook
- Balancing my time between homemaking and homeschooling with young children, pregnancy and babies
- Getting distracted too easily, delegating tasks to children.
- Being overwhelmed.
- Finding motivation to do tasks that will soon need to be redone again.
If you can identify with a few of those above, the course is for you! It’s not magic though, you do need to put the time and effort into it. You’ll only get out of it what you put into it.
What The Focused Homemaking Training Course Teaches
The course is split up into 4 modules that take about a month. You will be able to go through at your own pace. Here is what you will learn:
- Time management
- Creating a “routine” that works for you
- Juggling homemaking with other responsibilities or working outside the home
- Staying motivated
- Limiting distractions
- Personalized goal setting
- How to use the unique planner
- and more!
What Comes With the Course
You will have lifetime access to the online, step by step videos and all subsequent updates. You’ll be invited to join an online community with a wealth of accountability and support, including weekly challenges to get your home in order! And, you’ll receive, by mail, a unique planner I created to use in my own home to make for smoother housekeeping, more productive homemaking, more joyful days.
More About The Planner
This is a resource I have created to use in my own home, yet have made it available to other homemakers. The course will teach you not only how to use it in the best way, but why you’ll want to, and how using it will benefit you. And, you’ll be able to come back with your questions and receive answers not only from me, but from over 100 other women who use the planner in their home as well!
As for this inside, this planner has some of the more common pages:
- Menu page
- Cleaning schedule and such
- Shopping list
But, it also includes some unique pages as well, that will help you in areas such as:
- Meals and cooking
- Character qualities
- Time management
- Home education
- and more!
You also have 3 style choices!
“It’s a very unique planner and an amazing tool!”
“…the course and planner go hand in hand.”
And There It Is
Everything you need to finally get on top of everything at home. This will show you what productive, joyful is and how to practice it in your own home as well. You will learn not only how to use this unique planner, but you will learn how to create peace and order in your home.
You will learn how to be joyfully disciplined, joyfully efficient and joyfully productive at home. Intrigued? You can read all the details on the course and planner HERE.