As Christian homemakers, it can be challenging to keep a tidy home while juggling homeschooling, cooking meals three times a day, keeping up with the laundry and running to the grocery store. In today’s interview, we chat with blogger, author, speaker and decluttering expert, Dana K. White. You probably know her from her blog A Slob Comes Clean and from her bestsellers Decluttering at the Speed of Life and How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind.
Dana gives us practical advice, tips, and tricks on how and where to even begin decluttering, how to keep your house clean even amongst the chaos, and how to get rid of the clutter without feeling the overwhelm.
Today’s Podcast with Dana K. White from A Slob Comes Clean
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. The resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below.
Please do leave a rating on iTunes. That is how other homemakers find this podcast too.
Have you been encouraged? Subscribe!
This podcast covers:
- Dana teaches us how even a full-time, stay-at-home-mom, who also homeschools, can stay on top of housework.
- Dana shares how we can teach our children and even our teens, to keep the clutter down.
- If you are feeling overwhelmed amongst the chaos, Dana shares exactly where to start the decluttering process.
- Dana explains the difference between someone who is a “natural” at keeping up on housework compared to someone who is a natural “slob.”
- Dana explains how a “slob” can go from being in a constant state of mess, to keeping up with managing her home.
- She also shares practical advice on moving and what a “keeper” can do to help in the purging process before relocating.
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian women
- Homemakers overwhelmed with cleaning and organization
- Those who need help with practical decluttering tips
- Christian Homemakers who want to create order and peace in their homes
Where you can find Dana:
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life
- How to Manage your Home without Losing your Mind
- Dana’s Printable Housekeeping Checklists
- Teaching Kids to Clean (ebook)
Please share, if this would encourage another.
Leave a Reply