Living for Jesus as a Stay-at-Home Mom
If I could sit with you and talk about life, would you say you feel inadequate in certain areas? Maybe even admit that you don’t feel like you are doing enough? Those feelings and negative thoughts wear us down. After a while of hearing “What do you do all day? You’re not doing enough,” we may actually start to believe it. But let me encourage you to take every thought captive and reject those lies.
My guest on today’s podcast is the lovely Karen DeBeus from Simply Living for Him. She reminds us that taking our eyes off the things of this world and living for Jesus is how we combat such thoughts. She reminds us that, staying home is beyond enough.
And she’s right. Ready to hear more?
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 45 minutes. And, please do leave a rating and review on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
Today’s Podcast Covers:
- How to get past the feeling of not being or doing enough
- Encouragement for those who have felt like full-time homemaking and motherhood isn’t enough
- What a Christian woman really asking when she asks “Am I enough?”
- How to respond to criticism
- How thinking “I’m not enough,” gets a Christian woman’s mind off of what is good, true and important
- Using your time well
- Finding time to daily read God’s Word
- Where Karen is reading in the Bible
- and more…
Where to Find Karen:
Have you been encouraged? Subscribe!
If this Confident Conversations with Homemakers podcast has been a blessing to you, I’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a rating and a review while you’re there, so we can encourage one another!
Leave a Reply