Eternal Impact in the Everyday Mundane with Kelly Crawford
We are a culture that seeks out the extraordinary, the big accomplishments in life. In today’s podcast, Kelly Crawford shares the truth that the every day, small, mundane things done for the glory of God have eternal impact. We can be confident that according to God’s Word our faithfulness in the little things adds up to living a big life.
Christians are often encouraged to “Do something big for Jesus,” but it’s Jesus Himself that reminds us to be faithful in the little things, and to make it our ambition to lead a quiet life, minding our own business and working with our hands. This Biblical message is completely counter-cultural, as Biblical truths often are. And, this is one podcast episode you’ll want to listen to again and again.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 35 minutes. And, please do leave a rating and review on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
Today’s Podcast Covers:
- What your purpose on earth is
- What the glass ceiling is and why breaking through shouldn’t be a goal of ours
- How the “Do more, be more regardless of the cost,” mantra is a danger for us as Christian women
- How we can be content, rather than always looking for something more
- A Biblical response to the question of self-care
- How our calling where God has placed is rich and rewarding
- How trying to live a supermom life creates dissatisfaction with normal life
- and more…
- When Motherhood Feels Too Hard by Kelly Crawford
- Ordinary: Sustainable Faith in a Radical, Restless World by Michael Horton
- You Who? Why You Matter and How to Deal with It by Rachel Jankovic
Where to Find Kelly:
Have you been encouraged? Subscribe!
If this Confident Conversations with Homemakers podcast has been a blessing to you, I’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a rating and a review while you’re there, so we can encourage one another!