Coming Out of the Chaos with Meg Dickey
Maybe your husband is working out of town, or you’re living with extended family. Maybe it’s COVID related or maybe a home business you took on. No matter the reason, 2020 was chaotic for many families, for many different reasons.
Join me and my guest, Meg Dickey, on today’s podcast as we have a heart to heart conversation on coming out of the chaos as Christian homemakers.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 35 minutes. And, please do leave a rating and review on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
Today’s Podcast Covers:
- The challenges of living with extended family
- The effects of living separately from your husband because of work
- How being isolated from church and a community of believers contributes to floundering
- Doing life’s work, no matter how we feel
- Real community vs. online community
- How to regain focus amidst distractions and rabbit trails
- Developing a respectful marriage
- What your focal point should always be
- and more…
Have you been encouraged? Subscribe!
If this Confident Conversations with Homemakers podcast has been a blessing to you, I’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe and leave a rating and a review while you’re there, so we can encourage one another!