Generational ministry is another way to describe the Biblical mandate of Titus:2-3-5, and is the focus of this podcast episode.
My conversation today is with Kim Wine, a wife and homeschooling mother who’s deeply passionate about getting women into the pure Word of God, and Kimberly Cummings, a pastor’s wife, mom, writer, podcaster, and ACBC Certified Biblical Counselor. You’ll find a detailed list below of most of what we discuss.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. And, please do leave a rating and review on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
- What Titus 2 actually is
- What this looks like in real life
- How younger women can find older “Titus 2” women who are interested in mentoring the younger generation
- What younger women should know about being mentored or taught by older women
- How younger women can prepare now to be older women who “teach good things” some day
- and more…
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Newly saved Christian women
- Older Christian women
- Younger Christian women