You’ll be encouraged. If you love the LORD, desire to live a Godly life in Christ Jesus, and rear your children in the discipline and in the teaching of Our LORD, this podcast with my guest, Bambi Moore, will be an incredible blessing to you.
My conversation today is with Bambi Moore; Pastor’s wife, homeschooling mother of 10 and homemaker. We discuss topics that pertain to any Christian mother. You’ll find a detailed list below of most of what we discuss. Again, this will encourage and bless you. Praise the LORD!
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 40 minutes. And, please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
Viewing your young children as an “unreached people group”
- “Making time” to be consistent in disciple-ing your children
- Which is more important, a mother’s good example or her teaching?
- How to consistently respond to your children with patience
- Homeschooling various ages of children
- Keeping the LORD a priority as a mom of many children
- Sibling bickering
- and more…
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian mothers
Where to Find Bambi:
- Bambi mentioned reading character stories to her children:
- The Miller Family Stories
- A Hive of Busy Bees
- Fairy Tales
- Lamplighter titles
- Parables From Nature