So much goes into smooth home management. From motivating yourself to get out of bed at a decent time each morning to figuring out which tasks and activities to work on each day, managing your home takes dedication and skill. And this podcast covers a variety of topics all relevant to the Christian homemaker!
My conversation today is with Melissa Horton; wife, mother and homemaker. Melissa will encourage with her heart for the LORD and her family and home as we discuss a variety of homemaking and Biblical womanhood topics. You can see a detailed bullet list below of the specifics of the conversation.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. And, please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
- How to find motivation to get up each morning instead of lingering in bed
- Being motivated by community
- How to simply and easily prioritize your daily to-do list
- How having the correct mindset makes us better homemakers
- Finding the balance between planning and putting those plans into action
- How to adjust your daily schedule or plan, day by day
- Melissa’s system for cleaning
- Sibling bickering
- How an older woman teaches Titus 2 by living it out
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian wives, moms, homemakers…
- Those struggling to establish systems in their home
- Any Christian woman who wants to know more about Biblical womanhood & home management