Meal planning with a large family, blessing your husband and how to shop for groceries when the budget is ultra tight all in one conversation? Yes! All that and more in this “Blessed and busy homemaking” podcast!
My conversation today is with Michele Wilder. She is a Christian wife, and homeschooling mother of 11 who knows what blessed and busy homemaking looks and feels like.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. All the resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below, aaand… please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
This podcast covers:
- A daily routine with 10 children still at home
- Meal planning, cooking and shopping with many children
- Blessing your husband amidst a full and busy household
- Having a consistent daily quiet time
- Feeding your family when there is little money for groceries
- and more!
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Mothers with many children
- Moms of special needs children
- Homemakers who need frugal meal planning ideas
- Christian homemakers
Please share, if this would encourage another
Leave a Reply