This Elements of Christian Homemaking Course is the culmination of my heart’s desire to encourage and teach Christian homemakers joyful and efficient homemaking, along with what God’s Word says about homemaking, and my 25 years of experience as a full-time homemaker (with 11 children).
Do you struggle with:
- Putting it all together and can’t seem to get more than one “extra” thing done in a day, sometimes not even that?
- Loneliness for you choice to be home full time?
- Having a routine and knowing what needs to be done daily?
- Deep cleaning on a regular basis and decluttering?
- Keeping to a schedule, simplifying and remembering what you need to do?
- Organization and procrastinating?
- Finding time to do everything that needs to be done?
- Getting distracted too easily or being overwhelmed?
- Finding motivation to do tasks that will soon need to be redone again?
If you can identify with a few of those above, this course is for you! It’s no magic bullet though, you do need to put the time and effort into it. You’ll only get out of it what you put into it.
What the Elements of Christian Homemaking Course Teaches
The course is split up into 3 modules that will should take you about 2-4 weeks to go through. You will be able to go through at your own pace. Here is what you will learn:
- Time management
- Biblical teaching about homemaking
- Creating a “routine” that works for you
- Juggling homemaking with other responsibilities or working outside the home
- Staying motivated
- Limiting distractions
- Personalized goal setting
- How to use the unique planner
- and more!
And There It Is
The foundation of what you need to finally get on top of everything at home. This will show you what productive, joyful homemaking is and how to practice it in your own home as well. You will learn how how to be joyfully disciplined, joyfully efficient and joyfully productive at home.
And you can enroll now!
Rebekah O. says
This is something I needs and sounds great! As a single mom trying to stay a stay at home mom and homemaker I’m know I can benifit from this. (Also I love your homemaking Dvds)
My only question is after I use the 6 month planner is there a way to repurchase the planner?
Yes, you will be able to buy the next planner at the end of this year. I just sent an updated batch to the ladies that joined back in January, so they are receiving the July-December planners in the next few days 🙂
Is just the planner available?
Hope, it is available by itself! You can read the details here:
I would like to know if there are any scholarships available for this single mom on a very limited budget to participate in the training?
Hi Janeen, It’s not set up at this time for scholarships.
I’d like to do the self-paced option, and also buy the planner. Is that possible? It looks like I can only select one option?
Amanda, yes you can do both. I updated the page, just go here:
Thank you… Just joined! : )
Crystal Carvalho says
Is this Academy still going on? I want to enroll as soon as possible(Lord willing), but haven’t seen any information past Spring of 2019!
Yes, I still have the course. I have just been working more with family, and not online, in the past 2 years or so. But I’m working behind the scenes to get everything back up and running. I will post about the course as soon as I’m able to offer it again <3