This Elements of Christian Homemaking Course is the culmination of my heart’s desire to encourage and teach Christian homemakers joyful and efficient homemaking, along with what God’s Word says about homemaking, and my 25 years of experience as a full-time homemaker (with 11 children).
Do you struggle with:
- Putting it all together and can’t seem to get more than one “extra” thing done in a day, sometimes not even that?
- Loneliness for you choice to be home full time?
- Having a routine and knowing what needs to be done daily?
- Deep cleaning on a regular basis and decluttering?
- Keeping to a schedule, simplifying and remembering what you need to do?
- Organization and procrastinating?
- Finding time to do everything that needs to be done?
- Getting distracted too easily or being overwhelmed?
- Finding motivation to do tasks that will soon need to be redone again?
If you can identify with a few of those above, this course is for you! It’s no magic bullet though, you do need to put the time and effort into it. You’ll only get out of it what you put into it.
What the Elements of Christian Homemaking Course Teaches
The course is split up into 3 modules that will should take you about 2-4 weeks to go through. You will be able to go through at your own pace. Here is what you will learn:
- Time management
- Biblical teaching about homemaking
- Creating a “routine” that works for you
- Juggling homemaking with other responsibilities or working outside the home
- Staying motivated
- Limiting distractions
- Personalized goal setting
- How to use the unique planner
- and more!
And There It Is
The foundation of what you need to finally get on top of everything at home. This will show you what productive, joyful homemaking is and how to practice it in your own home as well. You will learn how how to be joyfully disciplined, joyfully efficient and joyfully productive at home.
And you can enroll now!