Another encouraging podcast for you today… just packed full of wisdom and good advice on experienced homemaking (40 years experience!) wife, mother, grandmother and homemaker.
My conversation today is with Martha Greene from MarmeeDear & Co. She is an older Christian woman, wife of 40 years, mother of 11 and grandmother to many. She shares her experience and wisdom on homemaking and marriage.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. All the resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below, aaand… please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
- Creating an inviting home
- Keeping your home organized and ready for guests
- Tips on organizing your kitchen and seasonal items
- Basic decorating
- Living within your space (organization in small homes)
- The atmosphere of your home
- Blessing your husband through homemaking
- and more!
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian homemakers
- Homemakers with a home business
Where to find Martha:
- A Girl’s Guide to Home Skills, by Martha Greene.
- Disciplines of the Beautiful Woman, by Anne Ortlund. I have this book and have read it from cover to cover. It’s been 20 years though.