How does she do it? Homemakers with organized homes, planned meals and such can get asked that question. Today my podcast guest gives you an inside look with practical and hands-on homemaking.
Today my guest is Courtney Dowling, a full-time military wife, mother and homemaker. Our conversation is practical and full of great suggestions and advice on creating an inviting home that runs smoothly as a general rule.
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. All the resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below, aaand… please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, I hear that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
- How to homeschool older children with babies
- How Courtney keeps the LORD a priority during busy days with small children
- Keeping your husband a priority as a mom with young children
- Practical ways on how to keep your marriage a priority
- Courtney’s daily routine
- A systematic way to clean your home
- How to make your home inviting
- Organizing meals, shopping and cooking with young children
- Meal planning
- and more!
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Christian homemakers
- Moms with children under 10
- Military wives
- Scripture Lullabies
- Ultimate Homemaking Bundles
There are several choices for the Scripture Lullabies. You can choose between CDs and digital downloads. And the Homemaking Bundle is a Flash Sale and will only be available today and tomorrow (Oct 23 and 24). When the bundle comes out again next year, the resources will have been upated.
This post contains affiliate links